Add a FREE Tutor!
(Request Link Below)
Study Groups will not be offered during the summer sessions. We will be happy to accommodate study group request in the fall semester.
After you organize your own group of classmates and/or friends to study with, you now can add a FREE tutor to participate in your pre-planned private session to review material and prepare for exams.
A FREE tutor visit can be provided to your (5- to 15-person) study group at your convenience. The request form is below; identify a leader to make the request on behalf of your group. Note: this is meant to be an occasional service—ongoing weekly sessions are NOT available.
Priority is given to subjects that do not have alternative services available (i.e. drop-in services or the PASS program). Tutors are available to groups of students currently enrolled in UD courses. Students who need assistance connecting with other classmates to take advantage of this opportunity should come to the office for support, we will gladly help you connect to other students.
- Designate a group leader to be the main contact person for the group.
- Have the group leader collect the names and emails of ALL students who would like to participate in the group session.
- Identify a minimum of 3 preferred dates/times for your requested session, then complete the form.
- OAE will search for an available tutor for the dates indicated on the form (allow a minimum of 10 business days).
- When a tutor is secured, we will contact the entire group via email to share details (campus location, time).
- If we cannot find a match for the requested dates/times, we will contact the group leader to identify new ones (completing a request form does not GUARANTEE tutor availability for the dates/times requested).
- If the tutor has specific questions prior to the session date, we will connect them with the group leader.
Sessions are designed to be in a Q&A format: the study group will collectively try to solve problems and/or work through concepts with the support of the tutor. The tutor will assist in student understanding by explaining practice problems and/or concepts, but the tutor WILL NOT complete homework. Please come to the session with specific questions and concerns in mind to review.