The Office of Academic Enrichment provides workshops on time management and various study skills to the UD community in person and online:
We are unable to provide in-person workshops this Winter/Spring. However, we have created drop-in hours for Academic Coaching on weekdays–you can check our availability on our Drop-In Coaching schedule. We are happy to work with you one-on-one on any of the topics below:
- Time Management: Tools for making your workload manageable, rather than letting it overwhelm you.
- Note-Taking: Strategies for recording class information in ways that prepare you for success on exams.
- Reading Strategies: Making the most of your textbook reading.
- Test-Taking: Maximizing your success on exams.
- Preparing for Finals: Managing time and focusing on study strategies for success.
Requesting a Workshop
We are happy to provide workshops upon request for faculty/staff and student groups. Let us know what you are looking for, and we will work with you to tailor our presentation.
The Office of Academic Enrichment’s online workshop series covers the following topics:
- Time Management
- Reading & Annotating Texts
- Studying Strategies
- Choosing & Declaring a Major
Each workshop includes a pre-assessment, a Putting it into Practice component, and an opportunity to evaluate your effectiveness in applying the strategies presented.